Mateja Belak, Benjamin Štular
Within the framework of the basic research project The Župna cerkev Cemetery n Kranj, intended for the publication and research of materials from archaeological excavations of the eponymous burial ground, digital primary forms of archival sources are presented.
[In Slovenian only]
- The first issue presents documentation of the 1953 excavation.
- The second one brings the files of graves, excavated in 1953, kept in The National Museum of Slovenia.
- The documentation of the 1964 to 1966 excavation is presented in the third book.
- In the fourth book is on field documentation of 1969 to 1973 excavation.
- Milan Sagadin, the excavator of the 1984 campaign, presents the field diary in the fifth issue.
- The anthropological diaries of the 1964 to 1973 excavations by Tone Pogačnik and Tatjana Tomazzo Ravnik are presented in the sixth book.
internet publication pdf 230 pages 187 images, 7 plans
05. 12. 2019